Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2020, 05:42 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June

June 1: Maintain a steady pace as you push through difficult circumstances. Slow and steady. Slow and steady. Before you know it the hardship you have endured will be behind you, and hope will spring forth and carry you into the next phase of existence. Keep your faith strong as you believe that I am with you in all things and that I will never forsake you. Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2020, 06:32 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2: Refuse to allow the darkness of this world to engulf you. Rather, allow My light to envelop you and bring life and strength. Spiritual truth has not been shaken or adjusted by human tragedy. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. You live in a world of good and evil. You get to choose which one will define you. John 12:46 "I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness."
Old 06-03-2020, 06:17 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3: You must find rest and peace in My presence. It is the only place of peace that is acquired beyond your thoughts and feelings. It is the peace that comes with divine perception and spiritual truth where goodness is found. But you need to come. Refuse to live in turmoil and confusion and seek Me with all your heart. John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
Old 06-04-2020, 05:42 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4: I honor your dedication to worship and pray. Be sure to spend time with Me. Not only will you stay connected and feel better, but I will reward you in ways you could not have imagined. I will pour out My anointing on those who are faithful to seek My face. John 4:23-24 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
Old 06-05-2020, 06:21 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5: You are in need of strength and resilience, and both are available to you by the Spirit. Make sure that you are willing to be righteous in heart, mind and soul, then ask to be filled with My Spirit. He will come into you and cause you to thrive. When you live in truth and holiness, you will prosper. Luke 11:13 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"
Old 06-06-2020, 02:00 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6: As I sat before the Lord, I began to hear these old song lyrics: "You've got to accentuate the positive; Eliminate the negative; Latch on to the affirmative; Don't mess with Mister In-Between." We are being encouraged to make adjustments in outlook and perspective. This is the stuff that faith in God is made of. Psalm 84:5-7 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca [weeping], they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; each one appears before God in Zion.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:05 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7: I have set a standard of righteousness and justice through My word. Measure yourself, your responses to life's circumstances, and your behavior to see if you attain to that standard. You must not compromise truth. I have shown you what is good. What I require of you is to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk in humility. Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Old 06-08-2020, 06:10 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8: In a dream I was preaching with sincerity and passion, but when I looked out at the congregation they had all moved to the back rows of the sanctuary. Some were sleeping and actually snoring and others were yawning and still others were slumped down in the pew. There was no spiritual life at all. As I was waking up I asked the Lord what this meant, and He said, "My people have grown fat and dull after being spoon-fed the truth of My word. And, now in the pandemic, they have a rare and valuable opportunity to seek Me in earnest. Yet, precious few have actually sought My face and entered My presence." Matthew 13:15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:00 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9: Too many voices! There are too many voices that will take you off course and encourage you to live carnally instead of living in the Spirit. Shut out unholy conversation and be quiet. It is vital that you are only moved by the leading of My Spirit. The enemy is seeking to demoralize you and remove you from your place of safety in Me. 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
Old 06-10-2020, 06:07 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10: Set yourself to be an example of good and not evil. Demonstrate My righteousness. Clearly show the existence of the truth of My word by the way you live and what you speak. The world is full of religious people who are Christians in name only, but their words and deeds betray them. This ought not be so. Matthew 23:27 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness."
Old 06-11-2020, 05:52 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11: You will overcome the obstacles that you have recently encountered. It has been a struggle, but you have fought the good fight, and victory is assured. Stay focused and keep your eyes on the prize. The destination will be worth the journey. Refuse to get discouraged! 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:59 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12: Beloved, you must move beyond your myopic vision to see beyond your lack of imagination and insight. The current world view has become dark and in many cases hopeless, but you must not forget that you belong to Me. I am your ray of sunshine, your port in the storm, and your hope when despair overrides optimism. Look to Me. Look up and see that I have not forsaken you. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 06-13-2020, 06:05 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13: Do not fret about things you have no control over. Worry doesn't help anything. You need to be convinced that when you come to Me, I will steer you in the right direction and keep you safe. Release troubling things to Me and be assured that I hear you. Rise above the frey and find your place of peace in Me. Psalm 37:7-8 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not fret—it only causes harm.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 06-14-2020, 06:09 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14: You cannot go wrong when you always choose what is right and good. There are many differing opinions and options to choose from in a divided culture. But those who belong to Me can side with spiritual truth and access My wisdom by faith. Allow Me to fill your heart with love as I lead, guide and direct your steps. Hosea 14:9 Who is wise? Let him understand these things. Who is prudent? Let him know them. For the ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them.
Old 06-15-2020, 06:38 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15: Don't be too hard on yourself when you make mistakes. Use those times to be humble and to learn something about your methods. Take those opportunities to do your best without demanding perfection, which could lead to self-deprecation. Many times your "mistakes" can lead you to a spiritual truth you would otherwise have overlooked. Psalm 25:9 The humble He guides in justice, and the humble He teaches His way.
Post New ThreadReply