Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 10-18-2020, 06:42 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 17: In a vision I saw a family of mountain goats scrambling up a very steep and craggy terrain, and the Lord said, "The way is difficult and the path is daunting. Only those whose hearts are set on going higher spiritually will endure the hardship of elevation. With My help your footing will be secure and steady. I will make a way where there seems to be no way." Matthew 7:13-14 Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2020, 06:42 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 18: In these uncertain times you can maintain solid footing by putting your spiritual life first. You are an eternal being, and your primary investment must be in things eternal. Yet many of you are focusing on day-to-day chaos. Set your sights higher and get your priorities in order. Separate yourself from the crowd and come away with Me. Let Me lead you in the ways of righteousness. Proverbs 2:20 So you may walk in the way of goodness, and keep to the paths of righteousness.
Old 10-19-2020, 06:21 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 19: When it seems like I have retreated and am further away, it is essential that you draw near, seek and find Me. Reach out spiritually and set your heart on intimacy because it is time to grow. There are times in your life when you have to run to catch up; this is one of those times when everything around you seems to be stale, bleak, and quiet. Set yourself in motion. Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I set my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all that is done under heaven; this burdensome task God has given to the sons of man, by which they may be exercised.
Old 10-20-2020, 06:27 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 20: For those who are waiting for things to change, your wait is not over. Disappointment will be the result of unreasonable expectations. You cannot count on people to fulfill your desires, but you can put your faith in Me to guide you to your destiny. It will not be easy because there are challenges to be met and lessons to learn, but you will succeed if you trust Me. Jeremiah 17:7 "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord."
Old 10-21-2020, 06:02 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 21: In a dream I was renovating my living space using redwood. The key to understanding the dream is to understand the properties of redwood. Redwood trees are known for their longevity, they stand taller than any other tree, they are stable and always green, they contribute to the stabilization of the global climate, and they have the ability to not only survive but to thrive. I believe the Lord is calling us to grow and stay alive spiritually, to stand tall in His purposes, to be godly in our environment and to thrive as His people. 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
Old 10-22-2020, 06:27 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 22: There is a very strong anointing that can be accessed by those who rise above the cares of the world. It is an anointing to do My will in the spiritual realm. You must quiet your flesh and listen for My instruction and not set out on your own to do a religious thing. This is above and beyond anything you have been called to do thus far. Your journey will be sacred. 1 John 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:45 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 23: I have set a higher standard of excellence for My people to abide by. But you can only meet this high standard by living and walking in the Spirit. You do not have the ability to live at this level through outward manifestations of the flesh. You can only do this through your vital, intimate relationship and unity with Me by the Spirit. Then, I will work in you what is pleasing in My sight. Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
Old 10-24-2020, 05:34 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 24: For those who have chosen to seek Me, I have insulated you from natural and spiritual destructive forces. This isolation will seem like a time of silence, but it is indeed a place of extreme safety. Set your heart to find Me, and you will find that the anointing that comes with My presence is very strong. I am present with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:28 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 25: Be strong within yourself and refuse to be moved either in soul or spirit by outside forces. Strength will come from your strong and firm foundation in Christ. Even in the midst of the whirlwind your underpinnings will prevail. Do not be afraid. I am your protector. Psalm 91:4-7 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.
Old 10-26-2020, 05:47 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 26: Never forget that I have equipped you to carry out the work of the Kingdom. Complaining about the difficulties you endure is beneath your dignity and purpose. I have given you the strength and power to not only endure hardship but to overcome by the power of My Spirit who dwells in you. Pick yourself up and push on to victory. The reward is worth the effort. 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:44 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 27: To those who have become cold-hearted, mean, and haughty so that you dismiss other people, do not forget that the law of sowing and reaping cannot be averted. Make a concerted effort to develop a softer attitude, one of love and humility. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:21 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 28: When you chose the way of redemption, you changed your destiny. You moved from the darkness of the world into the light of the Lord. Now you must walk the path of redemption in goodness and truth so that you can produce the fruit fitting a child of the King. Exercise wisdom, and rise above the evil of these days to live righteously. Be an example of life in the Spirit. Ephesians 5:8-11 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
Old 10-29-2020, 06:36 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 29: Allow Me to lead you in the way of solving difficult problems. I will give you the wisdom and direction you need for this specific time if you ask. You are facing issues that you have never had to deal with in the past, but I am not surprised or confused. I will show you the way to overcome and gain the victory. James 1:5-6 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
Old 10-30-2020, 05:09 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 30: The order of the day is to move from outside to inside, from external to internal, from flesh to spirit. When your focus is on people, places and things around you, it is unlikely that you will walk and live in the Spirit. The greatest place of awareness, knowledge, wisdom, and healing is found in your spiritual connection with Me. You can do this by deliberately changing your point of view. Make the move. Romans 8:7-9a Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:28 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 31: In a vision I saw a runner jumping hurdles and there were still a bunch of hurdles ahead. I heard the Lord say that we, His people, are running the race of life and there are still obstacles ahead that we must navigate. However, He has trained us and prepared us for such a time as this and we will overcome with His help. Hebrews 12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread