Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2018, 07:01 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June

June 1: This day brings forth a new era with opportunities you might not have considered in the past. Watch for circumstances to come along that will make it possible for you to do something extraordinary. When you move into the possibilities before you, do not force anything. Wait for Me to lead you and make the path smooth for you to travel, says the Lord. Isaiah 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2018, 06:33 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2: You have traveled a rocky and treacherous road. You have struggled and fought hard to overcome difficult situations. There have been instances when you have almost given up, but you did not. You are so much stronger than you would have been without having to put forth the effort to survive. Use that strength now for the final push to gain the victory, says the Lord. I will help you! 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:30 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3: Do not stop; do not lose your forward momentum. It is important to keep moving because I cannot direct you when you sit down and refuse to take the next step. Your life has purpose, so do not buy into the lies that bring condemnation. Believe in Me and My ability and willingness to open up the land of promises to you, says the Lord. Get ready to advance. Jeremiah 7:24 "Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward."
Old 06-04-2018, 06:12 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4: The puzzling aspects of your life will begin to fall into place to form the image of your purpose and place in life. The avenue of fulfillment will come into view as the way of progression is made clear. Set yourself to focus on where you are going instead of obsessing about where you have been, says the Lord. This is a new day, and everything that is behind is done. Psalms 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:04 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5: I speak to those who have not made the distinction between legitimate authority and domination. Many of those who dominate and those who are dominated are under the influence of a generational curse that must be broken before freedom can be attained. I want you to be free, says the Lord--free to enjoy relationship with Me and express spiritual truth always. John 8:36 "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."
Old 06-06-2018, 07:48 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6: Move beyond the circumstances that are holding you back from My highest and best in your life, says the Lord. Deliberately search for Me with all your heart. Reach higher. Go further. You cannot grow spiritually if you are comfortable and satisfied with status quo. Focus on things that really matter eternally. Trouble comes from putting too much emphasis on that which is temporary. 2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:55 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7: Position yourself under My protection. You can do this by exercising your faith in that direction. When you have given yourself to Me and actually belong to Me you are not your own. And, I protect what is Mine. Come to Me and I will be your place of safety, says the Lord. Psalm 91:4-7 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:47 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8: Stay with the program despite being discouraged and regardless of how you feel. What you are going through is temporary. Things are about to change so that you can sense real liberty, but you have to be patient in the interim. There are still things that you can learn from current challenges that will give you greater strength to endure in the days ahead, says the Lord. Trust Me! James 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:03 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9: Walk in the light of life in the Spirit. I hear your cries for revival, and yet you often feed on that which brings spiritual death. You set your mind and thoughts on things that tie you to the world and deplete your vitality. Rise up now and seek to be established in new life and power that only comes through relationship with Me, says the Lord. Then you will be revived. Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
Old 06-10-2018, 05:54 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10: Have no regrets. You have had prime opportunities through your experience to learn something about yourself and about the Kingdom. Be released into a perfect flow with no striving. Rather, enjoy the ease of being carried along in spiritual flow. Get yourself to that place of enduring peace. Let Me have My way, says the Lord. Surrender! Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:42 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11: Gates will open, but you have to decide definitively whether to go through them or not. They are doors that can change your life as you depart from your accepted normal. You will be able to move forward in surprising ways by unexpected avenues, says the Lord. Do not be afraid to make changes that have the potential of great improvement. Psalms 118:19 Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, and I will praise the Lord.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:22 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12: While in the presence of the Lord I felt the exhilaration of hope and new life. His glory was palpable, and His presence was like fresh, clean, crisp air. I couldn't help but think of the contrast between the fresh air of the Spirit and the stale air of religion. I was also aware that internal work is necessary before we can move into this divine hope. We must deal with the darkness that hides in the corners of our minds and hearts. Psalm 19:12-14 Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:47 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13: I would have you build each other up. When you tear others down, you tear yourself down. Tearing down is not a way to prosper spiritually, mentally, emotionally or physically. Turn your criticism and judgment to encouragement and support. Develop My heart of love towards all people, says the Lord. Hatred is an evil and destructive force. 1 Corinthians 12:26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:03 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14: Build yourself up in your most holy faith. This is a time when compromise is destroying true commitment to righteousness. It will take a deliberate effort to rebuild spiritual values in the face of worldly corruption on every level. Set yourself apart. Separate yourself from everything that weakens your relationship with Me, says the Lord. Ephesians 4:22-24 ... put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
Old 06-15-2018, 05:29 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15: Never lose sight of the fact that your decisions and what you do will produce consequences, both good and bad. It is vital to your spiritual growth and well-being that you consider the outcome of choices and actions. Do not be hasty. Ponder the possibilities and the logical conclusion of what you are about to do, says the Lord. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Post New ThreadReply