Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2021, 10:41 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Readings - January 29

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:4-5

In my opinion we can never think of God in big enough terms. He is bigger than our biggest thoughts of Him. Our imaginations cannot stretch wide enough to take in all of God. --Wilfred Peterson

I’ve started to look at life differently. When you’re thanking God for every little joy -- every meal, every time you wake up, every time you take a sip of water -- you can’t help but be more thankful for life itself, for the unlikely and miraculous fact that you exist at all. --A. J. Jacobs

We have to be careful that anything we undertake in the name of Jesus Christ we do for one ultimate purpose: His glory, not ours. --Franklin Graham

When our world seems out of control and disaster comes our way, we can be confident that God has not abandoned us. He is still at work, moving all of creation toward His larger purpose—bringing it under the lordship of the Son, Jesus. --Ed Dobson

When Christ is the center of our lives, when His glory is our goal, when we refuse to be intimidated by life’s obstacles, and when we live totally for Christ in obedience, we will find a joy that will carry us through the darkest of valleys. --Michael Youssef

Because God is everywhere, you can pray anywhere. --Unknown

See God in every person, place, and thing, and all will be well in your world. --Louise Hay

Call on God when you need a friend to make it through the day. Lord, may we share Your love and beauty so that our lives may not be lonely.

God will never abandon us.

In the Night by Sally I. Kennedy
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
Lucy was one of my husband's favorite relatives. She was a gentle person. Exactly the kind of mother, grandmother, aunt, or neighbor you would want. Her hair was white and curled, and patted down to cover the balding thinness. She walked bent over from the great hump on her back from osteoporosis.
Lucy always had a ready and listening ear. She always had something kind and encouraging to say. You just felt better being around her.
She stayed busy with friends and family, but lived alone. Awhile after her husband of forty-five years passed away, I asked her, "How are you doing.... really?" She paused, then said, "It's hardest in the night. Everything is worse at night."
Lucy's peaceful and pleasant demeanor covered her real feelings of ongoing loneliness and anxiety. In the book of Samuel, it says we look at what we can see (physically, in the natural), but God looks at the heart.
Sometimes we look all "together" when really we are in our "night." God alone sees into our deepest heart of hearts. He knows what is written there.
He is always about the business of comforting us. He actually provides us with His very presence. That word of hope is real good news.
Especially in the night.

About — Blank by Ellen Channon
As I stand guard at my school crossing, thoughts for devotionals flit through my brain like those message bars scrolling across the bottom of your television set. From these ideas, I started a number of different themes. They were all perfectly sound ideas, and I had the Scripture texts picked out to support them, but for some reason or another, I would get only so far and then hit a writer's block. Finally, I put the whole thing aside and just let it all gel. Maybe they will be completed someday. Meanwhile, when I would usually be writing, I would read or go about my usual business.
As the month moved onwards, I turned to prayer — something I should have remembered to do first. Lord, I am pretty sure that You want me to write these; what do you want me to say?
One day after my crossing duties, I was sitting at the coffee shop reading, and there was God's answer. At the front of the book was the following Scripture reference:
Proverbs 16:9 – A man's mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. (RSV)
How often this very thing has happened in my own life. I would make big plans, and God would let something else happen to change them. In college, for example, I started out in radio and television broadcasting. This was abandoned after one semester when it became apparent that my panic attacks in front of the microphone were not going to go away. I ended up with majors in sociology, philosophy, and religion. Later studies earned me a teaching diploma in Bible studies.
Matthew 7:7-8 – Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. (RSV)
That I got this far with this devotional after prayer is a perfect example of how God answers prayer and uses us for His purpose when He changes our plans. It's hard sometimes to see where He is leading us in our lives, but hindsight shows us over and over again how much greater God's plans are than our own. It also illustrates how His unexpected answers to our prayers are so often much better and greater than anything we could ask for.
Prayer: Thank You, Lord God, for always being in our midst, wherever we are and whatever we are doing. Thank You for leading and guiding us even when we don't see it and for how You are preparing us for what is to come. Thank You for all Your wondrous actions and blessings in our lives and — when we are open to Your leading — for taking us to far better things than we have imagined. Thank You, above all, for the gift of Your Son Jesus, and that through an acceptance of Him as our Saviour and Guide, all that You ask of us becomes possible. Help us always to be open to Your leading through Jesus, our Lord of possibilities. Amen.

TWO BOXES OF RICE by Joseph J. Mazzella
I drove to a local supermarket the other day. My shopping list was long and my wallet was light. Still, I needed to get a week’s worth of groceries for my family. I parked my car, looked down at my list, and hoped I could afford it all.
As I approached the door I saw a man with kind eyes and a gentle smile. He said he was collecting for a local food bank that helped to feed the hungry in my area. He handed me a second shopping list of things they could use and asked me to help if I could. I smiled back, took the list and walked into the store. I really wanted to help but wasn’t sure if I could this time.
I walked through the store getting vegetables, soup, spaghetti, bread, milk, cereal, macaroni, bananas, and a dozen other things. I slowly marked each item off my list until I was done. When I looked down at my full cart I wondered again if I even had enough to pay for it all. Then as I put my own list back into my pocket I saw the food bank list under it. I smiled and decided to trust in the Heavenly Father who loves us all. I went over and picked up two of the biggest boxes of rice the store had for the food bank and put them in my cart. It took another six dollars out of my wallet to pay for them, but my heart felt six times larger when I did. And when everything was totaled, I had just enough to pay for it all.
It takes so little to make our world a better place. It takes so little to do God’s work here. A few dollars can help to fill a child’s hungry belly. A smile and hug can help to heal a hurting heart. An encouraging word can inspire someone else to live and to love. A random act of kindness can change another’s day and life. It is up to you, though. You can think only of yourself and those close to you or you can see that we are all Children of the same God. You can save a few bucks on rice or you can share a love that will last for all eternity.

What’s the Hurry? by Tom
Maybe this has happened to you. You are driving down the freeway or multi-lane street when you notice the car behind you in right behind you. They are on your rear so close that if you had to apply your brakes there is no way they could stop before ramming you. My wife has been known to call them “Proctologist Drivers.” You wonder, “What’s the hurry?”
As soon as there is a break in traffic they whirl into the other lane, gun the accelerator and blow by you, only to discover that there is no place to go. The vehicle now in front of them is moving slower than you are so they conduct their medical exam on the new car. That is until they see about half enough space to get back in front of you. Not really enough space, but enough that they give it a try. So, they swing over in front of you causing you to slam on your brakes to keep from hitting them. All this only to realize there is another car now in front of them and everyone must come to a stop at a red light. You again shake your head and wonder, “What’s the hurry?”
Or maybe you have been standing in line to check out at the grocery store or a department store when a frazzled mother attempts to corral two small children as they reach and grab and pull things off the shelves. As she finishes her business and prepares to leave she notices one of her little ones has wondered back around the candy counter investigated the magazines and gadgets positioned there to attract just such curious eyes. At the peak of her frustration the mother uses his full name as she pleads, “Pleeeeeaaaaase hurry up!” Though you understand her frustration and fatigue you wonder, “What’s the hurry?”
Or maybe this scenario is more familiar and personal. You have an important appointment, not life changing, but important. Traffic is slow. Like the driver mentioned earlier you are edging closer and closer, too close, to the car in front of you. You reach the parking lot, quickly exit your car, and move quickly and deliberately toward the door. Out of the corner of your eye you notice an older couple, frail and weak, struggling to get out of their car. You move on. Sitting in the waiting room you reflect on the last half hour and ask yourself, “What’s the hurry?”
“What’s the hurry?”
I wonder if Jesus had our hurried pace in mind when He spoke, “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34, NIV) Or, when He invited us to, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:2-30, NIV)
As I read those words it is as if He would add, “Tom, what’s your hurry? I have given you plenty of time to do everything I want you do on this day. If you will walk with me throughout the day, you will accomplish all the things I have planned for your to accomplish. Relax. Rest in me. Live in the moments of this day. Do not hurry beyond the moment. I have something special planned for you in each moment, each human encounter, and even in each irritating interruption.”
Maybe Jesus is asking you the same question as you hurry through your day. Just in case you are too busy to hear Him let me ask, “What’s your hurry?”

We want to be spiritually grown, but we don't like growing because growing hurts.
Growing can be painful. For example, some children have "growing pains" because of their rapid growth.
This can also be true spiritually. Specifically, God may stretch you by putting uncomfortable circumstances in your life. Why? He uses the hard times to stretch your faith, your patience, and your love. This stretching is what causes growth: "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all" (2 Corinthians 4:17).
In other words, God uses the difficult circumstances in your life to cause you to grow closer to Him. If you look back over your life, you'll probably notice that the times you grew the most spiritually were often the times that were the most difficult.
If, however, you fight against the hard circumstances in your life, then you will never fully grow up. So, instead of fighting against life, take the advice of James 1:2-4: "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
Decide to press on and go through so that your faith may grow. Go through the hard times in life trusting God, and then you will grow to be "mature and complete, not lacking anything." --Weekly Wisdom

It's not our circumstances that steal our joy; it's our attitude during our circumstances.
It is easy to think "If I could just get a new car, a bigger house, a better job, or more money, then I'll be happy." We tend to view happiness as a commodity attainable by wealth. However, as the old saying goes, "money cannot buy happiness."
Indeed, no amount of money or things will ever give you lasting joy or contentment; that's because joy and contentment are not based on circumstances. Therefore, if you're not content with what you have, you won't be content with what you want.
Although at first it may seem difficult, it is very possible to be content even during harsh circumstances. Paul said, in Philippians 4:11-12, "I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."
In those two verses, Paul is saying that he could be content—that is, have joy—regardless of his circumstances. Joy should not be dependent on circumstances; it should be present regardless of them.
When Paul said that he could be content "in any and every situation," he truly meant everything—even the tough times of testing. In 2 Corinthians 11:24-27, he lists some of the tough times that he has endured: "Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers. I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked."
Even in all these things, Paul had "learned to be content." Clearly, it's not our circumstances that steal our joy. You, too, can learn "to be content whatever the circumstances."
Stop thinking that you will have joy after you buy a new house, after you get married, after you buy a better car, after your in-laws treat you right. Don't put off joy until after everything goes your way; decide to have joy now! For you can have joy whatever the circumstances! --Weekly Wisdom

What Was the Price? by Patty Patterson
After years of experience, Brenda was faced with a challenge in Sunday School that she just didn't know how to handle. She had never been asked to teach a child quite like Cindy!
Cindy, you see, was different. She came from a broken home. She was poor. And although she was really fairly bright, she had such a low opinion of herself that she was also an under achiever. Cindy needed love, but most of all, Cindy needed Jesus! There just had to be a way of getting through to her.
Day after day, Brenda would pray for Cindy, yet Sunday would come and go and she saw little, if any, change.
Then one day Brenda asked Cindy if she thought she could play a specific role in a Christmas Program the children were planning to do. Cindy's response was, "Don't you think you can find someone better than me?"
"Better than you," came Brenda's reply. "What makes you think there is anyone better than you?"
"Well, I've never been asked to do anything before because I'm no good. I mess everything up. I won't get the part right and then everyone will be mad at me for messing up their program," came Cindy's answer.
"Oh, Cindy," said Brenda in gentle voice. "I am so sorry that you think that, but you are so wrong. Don't you realize how valuable you are to God?"
"No," came a muffled reply for Cindy was now in tears.
"Well, Cindy," continued Brenda. "Tell me, what was the price that God paid for you... what was He willing to give for your soul."
"He gave His son, Jesus," replied Cindy.
"And what was the price that God paid for me?" questioned Brenda, again.
"He gave His son, Jesus," replied Cindy again.
"And what was the price that God paid for Bro. Bob, our pastor?" questioned Brenda, again.
"He gave His son, Jesus," replied Cindy again with a slight smile on her face.
"Don't you see, Cindy," said Brenda. "Would a God that is fair and just cheat Himself?"
"I guess not," said Cindy.
"Then your soul must be just as important to God as mine is... or Brother Bob's.... or Paul the Apostle's.... or anyone else's for that matter, and I don't ever want to hear you say different. Okay?" questioned Brenda.
"Okay," said Cindy as she accepted a hug from her teacher for the first time!
Cindy went on to take the part in the Christmas Program, and did an excellent job. She also has participated in many Christmas Programs since then. Eventually, she accepted God's gift of salvation and was baptized in a farm pond not far from the church.
And for years, even after Cindy was promoted to the next class, anytime Brenda sensed that Cindy was having a tough go of it, she could always get a smile out of her by asking one simple question. "Cindy, What was the price that God paid for you!"
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
Do not be hasty. Take it slow and easy--one step at a time to avoid making mistakes that you will regret. Evaluate every situation and be sure that your choices are correct before moving forward. Deception of any kind can derail you and take you off course. I will give you the ability to achieve a heightened state of awareness that will make things a lot easier if you will yield to My work in you, says the Lord. Lean on Me and depend on the wisdom that I give you. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding.

In a vision, I saw someone walking on a path through a rich, green forest. He had a leather pouch with a drawstring and was moving slowly and carefully looking for something along the path. Then, I saw him picking up gemstones that became visible as he went. There were diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and other kinds of gems that he put in his bag. I believe that these are the hidden riches and treasures of darkness that God has spoken of. They represent divine revelation revealed to us when we seek to understand. Isaiah 45:3 I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches in secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by name, am the God of Israel.

Don't give up! The difficulties of recent days will pass, but you must press on. Keep moving forward seeking Me for wisdom and guidance. I will lead you through this valley of shadows and bring you into a place of peace and safety. Trust Me in all circumstances, says the Lord, for I will lead you to victory. 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

Watch and be aware that the enemy will try to draw you into old traps. The result of falling into the same trap over and over again will result in your inability to move forward as you encounter one dead end after another. Now is the time to pay attention and to learn to avoid the first step that leads you down the wrong path, says the Lord. Stay in the flow of My Spirit. Ecclesiastes 9:12 For man also does not know his time: Like fish taken in a cruel net, like birds caught in a snare, so the sons of men are snared in an evil time, when it falls suddenly upon them.

Nurture your sense of thanksgiving. Deliberately develop a grateful heart, because in so doing you will open the door for greater blessings. Grumbling and complaining will hinder the flow of good things in your life, says the Lord. This, for some, will take considerable effort to establish new attitudes and patterns of behavior, but it will be well worth the hard work it takes to overcome negativity. 1 Timothy 6:6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain.

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Beyond all of your expectations; beyond all that you can understand; beyond all that you can know--this is how I choose to bless My children in ways you cannot even perceive. Rise up, My people, and cast off doubt. Remove double mindedness. Respond in faith to that which I have spoken and receive the blessing of this season in a glorious and unique way, for I call you this day to be blessed, says the Lord.

LORD, YOU FINISH WHAT YOU START By Debbie Preuss
Oh Lord, You always, finish what You start
Every work You begin, in my life, in my heart
I know You are capable, to complete Your plan
No matter what the circumstance, You want the best for man
You started a good work in me, Oh Lord, You are my friend
Please help me to trust You, until I see the end
Lord, I will exalt You, I give You all my praise
For the work You will complete, in the coming days
Help me to be willing, to follow where You lead
Both in the times of plenty, and in the times of need
For You know what You are doing, who am I to second guess
That You, my Heavenly Father, will give to me Your best
Lord, Your good and perfect will, let it be done in me
Help me trust You for the outcome, when the way I cannot see
Lead me in Your paths, for my Lord I know
That You are always with me, everywhere I go
So dear Lord I give to You, my very life, my heart
For You are faithful, to finish what You start

The Plan of the Master Weaver
Our lives are but fine weavings
That God and we prepare,
Each life becomes a fabric planned
And fashioned in His care.
We may not always see just how
The weavings intertwine,
But we must trust the Master's hand
And follow His design,
For He can view the pattern
Upon the upper side,
While we must look from underneath
And trust in Him to guide......
Sometimes a strand of sorrow
Is added to His plan,
And though it's difficult for us,
We still must understand
That it's He who fills the shuttle,
It's He who knows what's best,
So we must weave in patience
And leave to Him the rest.....
Not till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain the reason why--
The dark threads are as needed
In the Weaver's skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.
From a Hallmark card, Author Unknown

Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God. 3 John 1:11

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. Romans 14:5

Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags. Proverbs 23:20-21

May my cry come before you, O LORD; give me understanding according to your word. May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise. May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. May my tongue sing of your word, for all your commands are righteous. May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts. I long for your salvation, O LORD, and your law is my delight. Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me. I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands. Psalm 119:169-176

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let not your hands be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well. Ecclesiastes 11:6

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Planning for the Future by Russ Lawson
Everyone you talk with has plans, or most do anyway. I talked to an out of state friend today and we ended up talking about our plans. We are going to do things, go places, keep appointments, talk with others, visit, phone, text, email, attend or something of the sort at all times.
Being a minister, perhaps I am more to inclined to ask than others, "how important are those plans," and "do you clearly understand what your plans mean to your life?"
I love the humorous story of a new young minister. He felt he needed to challenge his congregation to plan on doing one big thing for the coming year. As he thought about it, he walked into the auditorium and noticed, as he had often before, that it was dark and dreary. The idea came to him that perhaps he could unite the church behind the idea of buying a chandelier to hang in the middle of the meeting hall.
He spent the next several days preparing his sermon. On Sunday morning he spent twenty minutes telling the congregation how great it would be to have a chandelier. He chandeliered this and he chandeliered that and finished his sermon with a big pitch for funds with which to buy a glorious chandelier.
He really felt he had done well, and people were very complementary of his lesson. But after several weeks he still had heard of no action being taken by the leadership. So, he dropped in on one of the elders for a visit and finally broached the subject of the chandelier and whether they were making plans to raise funds for one.
He was rather surprised by the elder's response: "Oh, we talked about that and decided against it. You see nobody around here knows how to spell that word and even if we got one of them things there's not a soul within a hundred miles who knows how to play one. Besides that, we decided what we needed more are more lights in the meeting hall!"
Well, that's the way it is with some of our plans isn't it. We think that we have thought out all areas of the matter, but when we begin to make plans we find out there were some areas of the problem which we didn't clearly understand. If there is one point I want to make it is that plans for our churches are important, good and necessary! However, plans for our lives are more important!
What is the chandelier in your life? What is it you really want to do or accomplish? Do you really have a clear understanding of it and is it what you really need to bring light to your life? James gives us an important lesson in life in the matter of making plans when he says, "Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that, the darkness is disappearing, and the true light is already shining." (James 4:13-15)
If you want more light in your life, you need more of Jesus, not a chandelier! Do any other plans you make really matter?

Lord of all creation, teach us to sing the song that you have given us and to show forth your love. Amen.

Read Through The Bible
Isaiah 23
1 A prophecy against Tyre: Wail, you ships of Tarshish! For Tyre is destroyed and left without house or harbor. From the land of Cyprus word has come to them. 2 Be silent, you people of the island and you merchants of Sidon, whom the seafarers have enriched. 3 On the great waters came the grain of the Shihor; the harvest of the Nile was the revenue of Tyre, and she became the marketplace of the nations. 4 Be ashamed, Sidon, and you fortress of the sea, for the sea has spoken: “I have neither been in labor nor given birth; I have neither reared sons nor brought up daughters.” 5 When word comes to Egypt, they will be in anguish at the report from Tyre. 6 Cross over to Tarshish; wail, you people of the island. 7 Is this your city of revelry, the old, old city, whose feet have taken her to settle in far-off lands? 8 Who planned this against Tyre, the bestower of crowns, whose merchants are princes, whose traders are renowned in the earth? 9 The Lord Almighty planned it, to bring down her pride in all her splendor and to humble all who are renowned on the earth. 10 Till your land as they do along the Nile, Daughter Tarshish, for you no longer have a harbor. 11 The Lord has stretched out his hand over the sea and made its kingdoms tremble. He has given an order concerning Phoenicia that her fortresses be destroyed. 12 He said, “No more of your reveling, Virgin Daughter Sidon, now crushed! “Up, cross over to Cyprus; even there you will find no rest.” 13 Look at the land of the Babylonians, this people that is now of no account! The Assyrians have made it a place for desert creatures; they raised up their siege towers, they stripped its fortresses bare and turned it into a ruin. 14 Wail, you ships of Tarshish; your fortress is destroyed! 15 At that time Tyre will be forgotten for seventy years, the span of a king’s life. But at the end of these seventy years, it will happen to Tyre as in the song of the prostitute: 16 “Take up a harp, walk through the city, you forgotten prostitute; play the harp well, sing many a song, so that you will be remembered.” 17 At the end of seventy years, the Lord will deal with Tyre. She will return to her lucrative prostitution and will ply her trade with all the kingdoms on the face of the earth. 18 Yet her profit and her earnings will be set apart for the Lord; they will not be stored up or hoarded. Her profits will go to those who live before the Lord, for abundant food and fine clothes.

God, help us to seek you and to trust you during the difficult times of our lives. Remind us of your faithfulness as we pray, "Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation: but deliver us from evil."* Amen. *Luke 11:2-4

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: https://bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply