Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2014, 03:13 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default See the Whole Picture

See the Whole Picture

Today's Scripture

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." (Philippians 1:6, NLT)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

It's easy for people to let go of their dreams when all they see is what they're lacking or what's not happening for them. But God sees the whole picture when He looks at your dreams. He has equipped you for the victory, even though you sometimes can't see how you will win with what you have to work with right now. Remember that God is always at work in your life. He is giving you favor and opening doors of new opportunities, so keep looking and hoping; the things He has promised and planned for you will happen. As you put your confidence in God, He will continue to work in supernatural ways to guide you into all He has for you.

Are you looking at the whole picture today? Can you see how God is working to bring the right things together for your success? If you're not seeing things happen for you, don't give up on your dreams. Be confident in God's promises; He sees things that you can't see, and He will make sure that His plans for you are fulfilled. Hold on to your dreams today. Have faith in God – He wants to bring you the desires of your heart.

A Prayer for Today

"Heavenly Father, today I have a renewed confidence in You. Help me to see my life the way You see it – whole and complete. Thank You for not only beginning a good work in me, but also finishing it. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply