Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-01-2023, 07:20 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - August

August 1: This is a time when you can begin to see your way through the maze of bizarre circumstances that you have been mired in. Do your best to keep your mind clear of anxiety so that you can truly walk by faith and be hopeful. Just like every other test of courage to move forward, you will get to the other side. Romans 5:1-4 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2023, 06:33 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 2: In a vision I saw a pool of very clear water fed by a mountain stream. The water was still and without ripple, and there was someone looking into the clear water to see his own reflection. And, I heard the Lord say: Quiet and calm your soul so that it is like this pool without a ripple. Then, you can see yourself clearly and know who you are in Me, says the Lord, and you will know where to go from here. Isaiah 32:17 The fruit of righteousness will be peace; its effect will be quietness and confidence forever.
Old 08-03-2023, 07:19 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 3: As you break through the illusions of what religious exercise will do for you, the truth of living in the Spirit will become a new and fresh reality. It will be like a new awakening to know that whatever comes from the heart is what changes you for better or for worse and not what you put on from the outside. Proverbs 4:23 Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.
Old 08-04-2023, 06:24 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 4: Everything you do in life either lifts you up or tears you down. There are always things that need to be torn down and discarded, but your life is a treasure to be valued and protected. Treat yourself with mercy and kindness. You are not your own; you belong to Me, says the Lord. Handle yourself with care. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which belong to God.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:22 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 5: You must release past memories of being rejected and not fitting in. You are not an inferior being; you have great value. Those who have shunned you only revealed their own insecurities. Rise up in the knowledge of My eternal love and acceptance, and refuse to allow the evil actions and intentions of others to diminish you, says the Lord. Matthew 12:20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory.
Old 08-06-2023, 06:33 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 6: You are entering a season of elevation when you can advance spiritually. You will be able to achieve greater heights, and you will see visions and receive revelation with precision and clarity. There will be a stirring in your soul of expectation and excitement that will confirm the establishment of the moving of the Spirit. Go with the flow. Isaiah 41:18 I will open rivers in desolate heights, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
Old 08-07-2023, 07:38 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 7: You are still in a very dry time spiritually as you finish up what you started awhile ago. You have to get through this stretch of time before you can move into the fresh anointing provided for the new season. Do not get ahead of yourself. Take one step at a time and deal with one thing at a time as you make your way through this tedious place. It will require patience and perseverance, but I will give you the strength to endure, says the Lord. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 08-08-2023, 06:11 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 8: Do not be afraid of the challenges you face. Stand in the assurance that I know everything about you, and I will give you the strength and wisdom you need to overcome every obstacle. It may not be easy, but you are equipped to do all that is necessary to get beyond this test. Luke 10:19 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Old 08-09-2023, 06:28 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 9: Humility looks good on you. No one likes a proud look or haughty countenance. Only the foolish rise up in pride as they seek to overcome insecurity. You will find your security in relationship with the Most High God, and setting your heart on His pleasure instead of trying to gain the approval of man. Proverbs 16:18-19 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. Better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.
Old 08-10-2023, 06:50 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 10: Many of you, My people, feel like you are hanging in limbo. And even when that is true externally, it is not true internally. If you will quiet your soul you will discover that I am showing you things that will bring correction. This can be a valuable time of spiritual growth if you will pay attention to my leading. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:07 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 11: The changes you make at this time will serve you well. Give yourself the leeway you need to make adjustments, and do not be self-critical. Refusing to indulge in irritation and frustration will require that you rise above the flesh and keep yourself in the Spirit. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Old 08-12-2023, 05:45 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12: I will lead you through these harrowing days with precision. But you must stay spiritually connected to Me and rely on Me to give you the wisdom and direction you need. Remain calm and refuse the temptation to be impulsive. Trust Me. Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!
Old 08-13-2023, 07:47 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 13: Many of you, My people, need to rest; not just physically, but spiritually. Your rest will come when you cast your burden on Me and trust Me to undertake on your behalf. Stop striving. Stop worrying, and, come into a place of solid faith; not hoping, but knowing that I am with you to help and strengthen you, says the Lord.
Hebrews 4:10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
Old 08-14-2023, 06:54 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 14: Cast down every thought that rises up to bring you into condemnation, and then position yourself under the protection and strength of spiritual truth. These thoughts against yourself are counter productive to your spiritual growth and well being. If there is truly a need to repent do so, but do not allow yourself to get stuck in things of the past.
1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
Old 08-15-2023, 07:08 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 15: Beloved, it seems like there is always one more thing you have to do to accomplish what has been set before you. But you are like a seed that has been planted; you had to put down roots and struggle up through the soil to find the sunlight. You have endured the wind, been refreshed by the rain, and had to endure temperature changes in light and in darkness. I tell you the truth that all that you have been through has made you stronger and caused you to seek My face, says the Lord. And here you are! Psalm 27:8 My heart says of you, Seek his face! Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Post New ThreadReply