Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2014, 01:55 PM   #7
Tunni

Icon15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonm View Post
Hi Tunni,
It's me, Mary !! Would you be interested in participating in an online meeting?

Are you sure there aren't ANY meetings where you relocated? I do LOVE online support, it helped me stay sober when I went through a period of depression and isolation at about one year clean/sober. So I do encourage you to stay active here.
I would definitely be interested in the meeting, just tell me when and where. Ill be there. There are meetings around here. But I have realized recently that maybe im just making up excuses and just dont want to go anywhere. Being around other people right now makes me extremely nervous. Im not exactly sure why right now. But Im going to try this out, and do alot of free writing and see where it gets me.. It's easy to tell your story to someone you have never met, and know you'll never meet. Makes the judgement, or what might seem like judgement to me.. easier.. I'm afraid of what I might have to face out there, or my reaction to it. I have to get back to work soon and that scares the hell out of me. I've consumed so many drugs at many different workplaces in the past. I'm very much aware of how easy it could be to just slip up. How much its actually around all of us. It's really scary if you think about it. The drug world is a 600 billion dollar business. Thats an intimidating fact to take in. Especially if your an addict.

We're everywhere, people in all walks of life, on every street corner, in grocery stores, or even your neighbor. Therefor making it easy to consume it. Im terrified to trust myself with that. So right now I'll do this, try to do some critical intensive internal healing that I so clearly need.. I enjoy reading other people's stories, and I can definitely relate tho most of it. So i will stick around and do some reading and writing.. Thanks for taking the time to read my story, I hope mine can help someone else out..

Toni
Tunni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tunni For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply