Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default When We Stay Calm

WHEN WE STAY CALM

Even in the darkest moments of life, it is possible to stay calm. Even in the most stressful situations, it is possible to show gentleness. Even in the hardest times, it is possible to be at peace. These things are possible when we put our faith in God. These things are possible when we give Him our burdens and our worries. These things are possible when we believe in Him. He is ready to fight for us if we are ready to give it to Him to handle.

Exodus 14:14 “The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.” (NLT)

Dear Lord, help us today. Take our problems, our burdens, our worries, our issues and concerns and handle them. We can’t do the job You can do. We can’t know what You know. We can’t see what You see. Show us Your way today so we can remain calm while You fight for us. Help us to be gentle with others knowing You are in control. Remind us to come to You with all things and give our lives to You every day. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

When we are able to stay calm in hard situations, God can use us to be gentle towards others.

God is ready to fight for us if we are ready to give it to Him to handle.

The Lord will fight for us so why do we keep trying to do it ourselves?

When we are ready to give it all to God, He will help us stay calm while He takes care of us.

Never give up on God.

Luke 18:27 “He replied, ‘What is impossible for people is possible with God.’” (NLT)

Focus: Remember there is nothing God can’t do. He is able. He is worthy. He is all we need.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_pu...d=FRANCESLUCAS
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply