Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > Family and Friends of Alcoholics and Addicts

Share This Forum!  

Family and Friends of Alcoholics and Addicts This forum is for families and friends whose lives have been affected by someone else's drinking and/or drug abuse.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Default Al-Anon Slogans, long-form

The Slogans are considered to be mini-steps to recovery. When you are sick, feeling very overwhelmed, sometimes it is all that you can cling onto.

The following is material received from an Al-Anon meeting I attend locally here in Canada. I don't know there origin, but I hope they can help all who read them to a better understanding and give new hope and encouragement on your road to recovery.

These were the original ones and gotten from my home group in Al-Anon. I no longer have a copy, and so glad I found this post I made on another site.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply