Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Newcomers Recovery Help and Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Newcomers Recovery Help and Support Stop in here if you are new to recovery and share with us. Feel free to ask questions and for support here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2021, 08:51 AM   #1
roverl0616

Default No Decision

It's hard to make the decision to do something about a drinking and drugging problem. We keep pretending it isn't real or wishing it would just go away. I wanted my life to be one big party that would never end. It's not, and there comes a time when we have to make the decision. It is a life or death decision that we're making even though I didn't think it was. I was hoping I could put off making the decision indefinitely. I decided that I wouldn't make a decision. This would allow for things to remain as they were. I was told that this was a bluffing of oneself. That no decision was a decision. That I was choosing to do nothing about my problem, and therefore that was my decision to do nothing. Decide carefully because we get what comes with our decision, and the results that follow. We get no decision there.
roverl0616 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to roverl0616 For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply