Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2017, 07:36 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default It’s Time to Wake Up!

It’s Time to Wake Up! by Joel Osteen

There's a scripture in the book of Joel that says, "Wake up!" It's saying that it's time to wake up to all that God has placed inside of you. It's time to wake up to your passion and get your hopes up! I believe you are closer to seeing your dreams come to pass than you ever have been. You are closer to meeting the right person, you are closer to seeing that breakthrough, and you are closer to that next level. My question is, are you awake? Can you see it? Do you recognize that it's high time for things to turn around?

The opposite of high time, of course, is low time. Some people live with a low-time mentality. "I never get any good breaks. My boss doesn't like me. I'll never get back in shape. I've struggled my whole life. I'll never get my business off the ground. Nobody in my family is successful."

As long as you have a low-time mentality, it will keep you from rising higher. It's time to turn your thoughts around and focus on your future. Get into agreement with God. Say, "Father, thank You that this is my time! I believe I'm close to my victory."

If somebody asks you how you're doing, don't tell them all the reasons why things are falling apart. Did you know you can talk yourself into defeat? Instead, wake up to a high-time mentality. You might say, "Yes, I haven't been feeling well, but I know I'm close to my healing. I'm close to the turnaround."

"You're still single?"

"Yes, but I'm not worried. I'm close to meeting the right person. He may show up today. I could meet her tomorrow."

"You're still at that same position in your career?"

"Yes, but I know a secret. I'm in high time. I'm close to favor. I'm close to promotion. I'm close to stepping up to a new level of my destiny."

Today, don't fall asleep in mediocrity. Don't let discouragement sink in. Instead, wake up to God's goodness. Wake up to His grace! Wake up to all that God has for you because that's when you'll see it come to pass!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply