Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-01-2018, 05:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - November

November 1

Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end. Proverbs 29:11

Jeremiah 33:2-3 2 “This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it—the Lord is his name: 3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Psalm 145:17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints. —Ephesians 1:18

John 6:35 NIV Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2018, 06:31 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2

"...Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved..." Acts 16:31

Psalm 13:6 (NIV) I will sing to the Lord, for He has been good to me.

Thought: Counting your blessings, naming them one-by-one, is good for the soul and honors God.

Isaiah 45:18 18 For this is what the Lord says—he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—he says: “I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Ephesians 4: 29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

"Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually." 1 Chronicles 16:11

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:1-2
Old 11-03-2018, 06:07 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3

So let's stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall. Romans 14:13

"A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps." Proverbs 16:9

‘We love because he first loved us’ (1 John 4:19).

Even strong lions get weak and hungry, but those who go to the Lord for help will have every good thing. - Psalm 34:10

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. —James 1:12

Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

John 14:27 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:13 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 4

"...If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

Isaiah 43:2 – When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.

Jeremiah 29:11b – This message is from the Lord. "I have good plans for you. I don't plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future."

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. — 1 John 1:9

The Lord is good to those who put their hope in him. He is good to those who look to him for help. It is good to wait quietly for the Lord to save. —Lamentations 3:25-26

Romans 8:35,38-39 NIV Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ... I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Matthew 10:39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth. — Ephesians 6:10–14

Romans 15:13 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:19 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 5

Ezekiel 36:25-27 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Don’t sin by letting anger gain control over you. Think about it overnight and remain silent. Psalm 4:4

Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Old 11-06-2018, 06:02 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." Matthew 21:22

Matthew 17:20 "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Matthew 19:26 26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Therefore whoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, which built his house on a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell not: for it was founded on a rock. - Matthew 13:29

Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. — Psalm 41:1
Old 11-07-2018, 06:26 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. — Matthew 11:28-30

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. —Romans 12:12

1 Thessalonians 5:16-24 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil. 23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

Galatians 6:2 Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. — 2 Peter 3:9

1 Peter 5:6-8 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Hebrews 10:7 (NIV) Then Jesus said, "Here I am – it is written about me in the scroll – I have come to do Your will, O God."

Thought: "Dear God, give us the same heart and mind as Christ – submission to Your will, Your word and Your plans for us."
Old 11-08-2018, 06:02 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32

"Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me" (Philippians 3:12-14).

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. – Matthew 18:20

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. —Isaiah 41:10

Hebrews 10:22 (NIV) Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith...

Thought: God's only as far away as we keep Him.

2 Thessalonians 3:16 16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:17 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9

Ephesians 4:32 – Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?" —Luke 12:22-25

God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. 1 John 4:16

The Lord is slow to anger and rich in unfailing love, forgiving every kind of sin and rebellion. Numbers 14:18

Psalm 119:1-2 NIV Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:24 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10

"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good..." Genesis 1:31

For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Matthew 6:14

The Word became human and lived here on earth among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. John 1:14

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8
Old 11-11-2018, 07:03 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 11

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

Matthew 18:19-20 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

When you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. — Matthew 6:6

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. – Jeremiah 29:11

Philippians 1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:18 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

James 4:10 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Your Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light for my path (Psalm 119:105).

Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.

1 Thessalonians 5:5-6 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.

Go and make followers of all people in the world. Baptize them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything that I have told you. — Matthew 28:19-20

“You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.” And, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

Colossians 1:13-14 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:46 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13

Luke 6:37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself."

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

How kind the Lord is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! - Psalm 116:5

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.” – John 14:1

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way. —Romans 14:13

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5
Old 11-14-2018, 06:28 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 14

"And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." Luke 18:27

Proverbs 3:5 (NIV) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Jeremiah 29:11a – For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil.

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Romans 5:1-2 NIV Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

Psalm 23:6 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. Romans 8:26

Colossians 3:12-17 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Post New ThreadReply