View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 09:05 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 11

Psalm 103:12 as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

Psalm 141:8 (NIV) ...my eyes are fixed on You, O Sovereign Lord...

Thought: Faith follows Jesus.

I cried out, "I am slipping!" but your unfailing love, OLORD, supported me. When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. - Psalm 94:18-19

But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. —Psalm 5:11

Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29

John 16:33 (NIV) - “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalms 19:14

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote