View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 06:59 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Today's Thought - January

January 1

Every ending is part of a beginning. Every loss is part of an emptiness that can be filled with newness.

~Jan Lloyd

The door that is closing today may fill us with dread; however, we can find relief when we recall other endings that unexpectedly led to new friendships, better jobs, wonderful opportunities.

Life is a process. Every event in our lives is connected to what has gone before and what will come after. There are no real endings; there are only new opportunities for growth and change. For most of us it's a matter of changing our perspective. The difference is subtle yet extremely powerful, and our lives will never feel the same.

I look forward to these twenty-four hours! I can be glad for everything that comes to me, trusting in its blessing.

Today's reading is from the book A Woman's Spirit: More meditations for Women*
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links