View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default I am the light of the world!

Light
I am the light of the world!

God’s light shines in and through me, guiding me to be a loving presence. The Psalmist sang: “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” The same light that shined through Jesus is in me and my loved ones.

If I am seeking answers, I trust the indwelling Christ to bless me with light and show me the way. As I follow God’s guidance, my steps are illumined and my words express faith. When I pray for others, I affirm: Spirit is leading you to your highest good. I behold my dear ones being receptive to God’s light.

As I allow Spirit to enlighten my life, I see my path clearly. My life is a blessing to others, and I am a presence of light in the world.
Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.—Matthew 5:16

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links