View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 09:39 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10

And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. - Colossians 2:6-7

Today’s Scripture: James 3:10 (NLT) And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!

Today’s Thought: We must guard what comes out of our mouth. We can either choose to build up or tear down. What will you choose today?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me guard my tongue. I also ask that You put people in my life today that need an encouraging word. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Romans 5:6-8 - 6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Philippians 3:13-14 One thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners. Matthew 9:13

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:5
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote