View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4

Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. - 2 Timothy 1:7

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 5:7 (NLT): Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.

Today’s Thought: God cares about you. He does not just care about a few things, but everything! He cares about you so much that He knows exactly how many hairs you have on your head!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You so much for caring about me! Today, I ask that You show me in a tangible way exactly how much You care about me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

John 17:3 (NIV) - Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote