View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 07:43 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 23

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” - Psalm 23:6

The LORD is my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

"Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Psalms 106:1

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. Acts 20:24

Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me." —Luke 9:23

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." — Matthew 7:7-8

Lamentations 3:25-26 25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; 26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote