View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 09:26 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default God is our constant help

Comfort
God’s love soothes my soul. I am comforted.

Concern may leave me feeling off-center and in need of comfort and reassurance. Time in prayer—whether I’m doing so for myself or for others—reminds me that I am never alone. God is my constant help in every need.

I take a moment to turn within to the calming, soothing presence of Spirit Divine. I acknowledge that God is everywhere present—with me and with all humankind. Any anxious thoughts are soothed by the calming presence of God within.

There are also times when I feel a need for human comfort. A warm touch of the hand, a kind hug, or a smile from a friend lets me know that others care. I relax into the truth that I am loved and supported. Spirit expresses in many ways to bring me comfort. I am at peace.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.—Proverbs 3:5

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links