View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:29 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - March

March 1

Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name." Psalms 103:1

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may he healed. James 5:16

James 1:4 (NIV) Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Thought: God is building your character constantly. Don't give up in the middle of the process.

If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:15

Light shines on the godly, and joy on those whose hearts are right. Psalm 97:11

“Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.” – Ephesians 4:32

John 16:33 (NLT): I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. —Psalm 73:25-26

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links