Thread: Step 11
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #10
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:

RIGHT ACTIONS

Samuel Thadeus Short

“By learning to contact, listen to, and act upon intuition, we can directly connect to the highest power of the universe and allow it to become our guiding force,” — Shakti Gawain

Right now in the silence of this moment let us be filled with wonderful healing light — as it moves into every cell and atom of our body —— we will be renewed and regenerated in body, mind and soul. We become inspired from within, and guided into perfect right action. We are in effect moving into Oneness with Spirit, or in tune with the vibrations of the universe.

In this way God is our source and supply for everything, actually our constant companion. As we move closer into this Divine relationship we become more whole, more complete and more perfect which is always our nature in the spiritual realm. As a result we think right thoughts received from inner direction which produce right actions in our life and affairs.

The Antesian Road To Enlightenment
antesianroadtoenlightenment-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
EXPANDING CONSCIOUSNESS
This is a beautiful concept of what Step Eleven means to me. It doesn't matter what you believe in, but when I realized that my Higher Power was a Source rather than a person, I was able to 1) Have more trust, 2) Learn to be open more to it, and 3) I became more willing to receive the gift of enlightenment.

Like all things in this program, it takes practice, practice, practice; but more importantly it is daily, and often in the moment. I can make that contact at any given time or place, no matter what is going on in my life.

When I looked at religion, it was God, Son, and Spirit, and it was the Spirit that I found empowering, it was what resided in me. It allowed me to make my God personal and not some distant being that I had to look up to find, or outside of myself to find the connection I needed to stay clean and sober.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote