Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 01:05 AM   #40
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for a new day of sobriety.
Grateful that I got to start my day again when it with fatigue after going to my group.
Grateful that my sponsee was at the meeting.
Grateful for Dart's considering it rained for most of the day.
Grateful my son brought over two pizzas, which we had for a late lunch and dinner.
Grateful for them, especially the lunch one. It was delicious first time around, not so grateful that I was still tasting it when I went to eat pizza #2. Thankfully #2, was just cheese and pepperoni.
Grateful that I have no appointment tomorrow. I have some tests and appointment coming up in June. Today I got a referral to a rheumatolgist. Pardon any errors, my spell check isn't working.
Grateful that I made it to my group today.
Grateful that we had 4 other members there. Woman power!
Grateful that I have been able to do some catch up in my posting. I have lots of material, but post of it is packed away at the moment.
Grateful for the cooking channel. I have been having a marathon of Kid's baking, grilling, and chopped would be champions.
Grateful I caught up on my tennis, now I have to catch up on my reading. I would probably do so, if I didn't keep ordering and picking up new ones.
Grateful that I am willing to go to any length for my recovery. I picked up a book on Diabetes Dieting. Want to see what I should be eating and look at what I am eating that isn't good for me, including my love for honey buns.
Grateful for those who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote