View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:29 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10

Isaiah 58:10 and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.

Today’s Scripture: 2 Peter 2:16-19 (NLT): But Balaam was stopped from his mad course when his donkey rebuked him with a human voice. These people are as useless as dried-up springs or as mist blown away by the wind. They are doomed to blackest darkness. They brag about themselves with empty, foolish boasting. With an appeal to twisted sexual desires, they lure back into sin those who have barely escaped from a lifestyle of deception. 19 They promise freedom, but they themselves are slaves of sin and corruption. For you are a slave to whatever controls you.

Today’s Thought: What controls you? Is it money? Your job? Jesus? We are called to be a slave for Christ. However, oftentimes we get our priorities out of proper alignment. Think about the order of your priorities today. Are they correct?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me to order my priorities properly. Please show me if they are wrong and how to fix them. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." — James 4:13-15

Isaiah 46:4
Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

John 10:10 NIV "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29

"But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote