View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 09:03 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3

For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. —Luke 11:10

1 John 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

And you must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Jude 1:22

Acts 4:8-12

Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them: “Rulers and elders of the people! If we are being called to account today for an act of kindness shown to a man who was lame and are being asked how he was healed, then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. Jesus is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.’

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in humans. Psalm 118:8

Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. Psalm 27:34

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: