View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 08:06 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2

Today’s Scripture: James 5:10-11 (NLT): For examples of patience in suffering, dear brothers and sisters, look at the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. We give great honor to those who endure under suffering. For instance, you know about Job, a man of great endurance. You can see how the Lord was kind to him at the end, for the Lord is full of tenderness and mercy.

Today’s Thought: Job had an extremely bad life. However, He never lost hope. He always trusted God regardless of how grim life looks. We should do the same.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me put my trust in You no matter the situation. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Psalms 100:3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

So let's stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall. - Romans 14:13

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Proverbs 24:17
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: