Thread: Forgive
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 09:01 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Forgive

Forgive
As I forgive, I free myself to experience happiness, prosperity, and peace.

When I choose to forgive, I hold the key to my spiritual growth and abundant living. As I forgive, I open the door to a greater understanding of divine goodness, substance, and love. I release hurt, anger, disappointment, and resentment and receive freedom, happiness, prosperity, and peace.

To forgive, I pray: Thank you, God, for revealing what needs to be forgiven. You guide me to the liberation of my soul. You lift my consciousness and heal my life. You help me know and practice true forgiveness.

I give up feelings that weigh me down and block my good. As I free myself, I experience true healing and restoration.
If anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.–Colossians 3:13

Daily word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links